Star Trek Officers
Makakoa
 Posted: Jun 20 2013, 04:17 AM

Go Getter
Group: The Staff

Your Information
Name on board: --Jean Luc Picard--
Board name and link: --Star Trek: The Devil's Door--
The best way to contact me is: --messenger-sams_planet@hotmail.com, samkeola@yahoo.com, on here is fine, or on the ST Forum--

Character Information
Name: --Beverly Crusher--
Brief biography: --Beverly is a long time Medical Officer in Starfleet. Besides serving as chief medical officer aboard star ships she has also served as head of medical at Starfleet Command. Currently she's exploring a relationship with Jean Luc Picard.

It's the 2385, well beyond the movies and tv shows and a few years prior to the Romulan supernova. I'm looking for someone to either play this role from scratch and explore the relationship or jump in already married.--
Link to profile: --If interested please check us out and message Jean Luc Picard, reply here, or message me here on the forum.--

Character Information
Name: --Tom Paris--
Brief biography: --Tom Paris is Picard's first officer aboard the USS Robinson. He's a family man, married to Engineer B'Ellana Torres and has a 7-year-old daughter, Meril.

Tom is a sensible man but often is gung ho and acts on impulse. He's a 20th century pop culture buff. As first officer he'll serve closely with Picard and lead away missions. --

I'll Play....
I can play the following types of characters: --Any and all personalities really. If you have a particular character in mind, we can discuss them. --
I'd like to play on the following types of boards: --I'm leaning more for sci fi naturally, but Id be open to anything probably. --
I am available to post the following times: --I'm on Hawaii time so...that's five-six hours behind East Coast. Rapid fire is not really my style if you want back-to-back play. --
My posting style is: --3rd definitely, past tense, I'll usually post between 250-500 unless I'm really feeling it and the scene calls for more.--

Any Other Information: Definitely looking for members that will be dedicated to roleplaying for the long haul and vice versa. We accept originals too but I'd love to see these canon roles filled for Picard.

--------------------
Anyone wanna play Beverly Crusher? A little romance...marry Picard, all that jazz

user posted image
CLICK:::: STAR TREK: THE DEVIL'S DOOR ::::CLICK
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY CATHULHU OF RPG-D

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory 

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY AFFILIATE WITH OTHER DIRECTORIES HOWEVER, YOUR BUTTON CAN GET ON THE BOARD VIA CHALLENGES AND ACTIVITY.

Meet the Staff!

Isadorabelle
Scythe
Makakoa